June 12, 2018 OSHA and PHMSA will host public meetings at the DOT Headquarters Conference Center. Conference call or “Skype meeting” options will also be available. Preregistration is required.
PHMSA will meet from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm to discuss proposals in preparation for the 53rd session of the United Nations Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods (UNSCE TDG) to be held June 25 through July 4, 2018, in Geneva, Switzerland. Also part of the agenda:
- Requesting comments relative to new work items
- Provide an update regarding the international standards portion of its website
OSHA will meet from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm to discuss proposals in preparation for the 35th session of the
United Nations Sub-Committee of Experts on the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling
of Chemicals (UNSCEGHS) to be held July 4 through July 6, 2018, in Geneva, Switzerland. Also part of the agenda:
- Requesting comments and information to be considered when developing US Government positions for the UNSCEGHS meeting
- Review of working papers
- Correspondence group updates
- Provide an update on the Regulatory Cooperation Council (RCC)
Click Here for more information including how to register.